BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Why Not

1. Three names you go by:
- Honey
- Hey You
- Sweetheart

2. Three things that scare you:
- Crazy bad weather
- Strange noises at night that you can't explain
- Tiffin's road rage

3. Three of your everyday essentials:
- cell phone
- Murdock
- caffine

4. Three things you are wearing right now:
- jeans
- contacts
- tank top

5. Three things you need in a relationship (other than true love):
- trust
- laughter
- respect

6. Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
- Good teeth
- Taller than me (not actually that hard to do though)
- Brown Hair

7. Three things you want to do really badly right now:
- buy a bed and breakfast and move away
- win the lottery
- eat some fast food

8. Three things you want to do before you die:
- Not have to worry about money
- Buy a bed and breakfast on a lake
- Join a band

9. Three ways that you are stereotypically a Guy/Gal:
- I love to bake
- I actually have to think about what I am going to wear.
- Moody/Emotional

10. Three people I would like to see take this quiz:(Even though it’s not so much a ‘quiz’ as a questionnaire)
- Drug dealer dating Lindsay (the drunk blonde)
- Tiffin
- Nisi

0 comments: