BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Geeks


I remember the days when geeks stood proudly behind their titles of "Biggest Geek I Know" and "King of Geeks". Where did those days go? My geeky brother apparently has a problem with being called my geeky brother, he used to be so proud of the title of "geek" and would even boast, in his own geeky way, that he was a geek.

I'll bet that getting married and having a kid changed his opinion on geeks, even though he was a geek when he met his wife and I am sorry to say he will always be somekind of a geek much to his daughters dismay (in a few years at least when she starts to realize what is going on in the world). It is just who he is. We all know he is a geek and accept that with the occasional groan and shake of the head.

There is nothing really wrong with being a geek. Look at Bill Gates, he is a really big geek(although a rich one) and he practically could rule the world. Computer geeks are actually sought after and there appeal to is women growing all the time.

He will probably be mad at me for writing this but to bad it is my blog and I can write what I want to. Besides I was told he never wants to read my blog ever again anyway even though he was only mentioned once before this. He has been tainted with the truth. I will just have to use his really name from now on when I blog about him (and I will).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he knows it to be true. He declares it with great honor (in the privacy of his own home behind closed windows, locked doors and the shades drawn) he just didn't realise that everyone else could very well see through his geeky not-a-geek mask. =)

katohater said...

and geeks are better lovers, because we study the female body very intensely. it's like a sensual computer.

Ted Torreson said...

Me thinks ye are right!