
Well, Tiffin is in the basement playing DnD with all his Target and ex-Target buddies. He is just that cool that he gets to play twice this week, he usually only plays once. You all are invited on Wednesdays to my geeky brothers house after the comic book shop closes to play random games - usually some kinda of role-play game - usually DnD. Some of you would have to travel alot farther than others though.
Anyway, I am bored out of my mind and really, really want to go shopping and buy non-essential stuff but we're broke right now with my mom's, NiSi's and my birthday all in the next week or so. Hopefully I get some good loot. I already know that my geeky brother and NiSi got me a cool (hopefully cool) cupcake carrier/holder. I really wanted one for all my cool cupcakes I make. I could spend so much money at baking supply stores it is not even funny. I walk in to a Bed Bath and Beyond or a Linen's and Things and see all sorts of stuff I "need". It's amazing what they have come out with.
So I picked out a monster for the guys to fight with double standard treasure and then baked some chocolate chip cookies and I call that a successful night.
This and That
1 week ago
4 comments:
:( I want Dnd and chocolate chip cookies
mmmmm - this post made me hungry
have you seen that Betty Crocker Bake n fill? I want that so bad. I would love to make my own ice cream cakes.
Yeah, that thing looks pretty cool. They have an infomertial for it and it was also featured on QVC.
MMmmMmM... I thing Crazy Catty should open a bakery then she can do something she loves and when life starts to stress her out, she bakes them cookies and treats even better :)
Post a Comment