BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Stupid Girls

Why do girls always date the wrong guy and then wonder what went wrong when it was obvious they were dating a really big loser? Case in point - the drunk blond is dating a drug dealer. Though she didn't go back to the verbally abusive, almost always jobless, full of himself loser she was dating for a long time there, she is now dating a guy who threatened to kill her last time they broke-up (not unlike last loser). When I asked her why she got back together with the drug dealer she said, and I quote, "I don't know, I'm stupid I guess". To which I respond if you know you are being stupid get the hell out of that relationship. She responded but I love him. They had only been back together for like a week and she had refused to talk to him for the roughly 4 months between now and the last time they dated. I don't think she knows what love is.

The drunk blond is a social worker who works with paroles and other such people weekly for her student internship for pychology. She puts people like her boyfriend back in jail all the time. It seems very hypocritical over her do be dating the same type of person that she condemns. Also she is suppose to be very into the Christian ideals, which I do not believe are associating with people who find joy preying on the weak and addicted who would rather buy drugs than feed their children and pay their bills.

It is something that thousand if women do all the time - dating/marrying the losers of the world and I wish that they had more common sense than that. There are even men that do the same thing with the horrid women of the world but in seems to to more widespread with the women with the loser men.

9 comments:

AlyKat64 said...

Does not sound healthy. Has she read the books in the social work classes? Sounds to me like she's a "do as I say, not as I do" type of girl.

Unknown said...

too many women have such low self-esteem that they don't care who they date as long as they are with someone. The fear of being single is too much for some women. It's sad really.

Tiffin said...

She is week and winey, I tire of her and her horrable relationships witch just cause you stress.

katohater said...

"how old are you?"

"this many!"

crazy cat lady said...

yeah, she's at U of M getting her Masters and has told many a nice guy she didn't want a serious relationship while she was focusing on school. I guess she just needed the right kind of loser to tell her what she wanted to hear. I kinda think she likes to have a project boyfriend to try and change.

Ted Torreson said...

Is this the one that accidently blew up a truck or did she find a new looser?

crazy cat lady said...

No, this is a new loser that she meet through the old loser and the old loser was very upset with her for dating this new loser.

katohater said...

how do you accidentally blow up a truck?

i just want to know so i don't accidentally do it someday.

crazy cat lady said...

It wasn't really an accident. That is just what the old loser told her (and she believed it) to explain why he was seeing a parole officer. He really stole it while completely drunk and crashed it into a tree and it blew up shortly after he stumbled away (to bad it wasn't before).