Does anyone else hate their birthday?
Mine is this Saturday and nothing good ever seems to be equated with April 15. Its tax day. Lincoln died. Titanic sunk. I'm sure there is more but those are all that I commited to memory.
When I was little I liked my birthday, but once I hit 15 or so things changed. Now I really don't like my birthday.
Tiffin tries to help but birthdays were never that big of a deal in his family, in fact one year his parents completely forgot it until a couple of weeks later. But he is still the best part of my birthday.
I am excited about were we are going Saturday though. We are going to The Melting Pot over by Celebration. I've been wanting to go ever since I knew it was there. It's a fondue resturant and it is a little pricey but I have a coupon for free dessert so that should help. Check it out at meltingpot.com. (I don't know how to do automatic links)
This and That
1 week ago
2 comments:
Gee, I'm glad you didn't do that for my birthday. I think you should get tibbed for this (by Tiffin).
Happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment