BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 12, 2006

Party Party

I am super excited for our party that we are have on 6/24. I want to plan the whole thing right now. The only thing that I don't want to do is clean the house. It shouldn't be to bad and maybe if I start now I'll be done in 6 weeks. I know it doesn't really work that way, especially with 4 cats and the changing seasons causing even more shedding than normal, but I can dream about only cleaning something once and it stays clean for a long time.

I have the menu almost completely planned out, things might change but the basics won't. I am still deciding if i should do a theme. Theme parties can get expensive though and we aren't exactly rich (just like everyone else :) ) . I sIn wants me to throw a luau with coconut shell bras and grass skirts. All I can think about is the money to buy all the cool stuff. I would definitely go overboard, there is just so much cool stuff out there. Tiffin would have a heart attack over the money. He probably already will just for the food and drink. Even though it will be BYOB I will still make sangria and maybe some of those bucket drinks that you can buy that all you need to do is add the liquor and freeze it. Those things are great.

6 comments:

Ted Torreson said...

Do the sangria in a cooler with 6 gallons of liquor. That was the bomb digiddy down heil's ghetto hide-a-way. I'll bring a half gallon of castillo and maybe a peach and a starfruit.

Ted Torreson said...

I like your crazy cat avatar by the way

Ted Torreson said...

I like parties as well. Can I come. I won't bring a floozy. I promise.

David said...

Heres an idea for your cat hair problem. Find an infant who has just started crawling and dress it in a big cotton shirt. Next, rub baloons on it to built up a static charge and then let it roll around. The static electricity will pick up all the hair and the mother will have to pick up after it.

crazy cat lady said...

ikyam - we can do a trash can if you would like. And you should bring a floozy if for nothing else than to ruin your reputation with all my friends that I am not inviting.

stemshul - you know children are not allowed in my house. Good idea though. Maybe I can do something similar with drunk people and they take the cat hair with them. Trash cans are great for getting people drunk.

Ted Torreson said...

I hope it is a new trash can.

Neil has a cooler. You can even take it and not return it for a year if you make jungle juice in it.