
Now I have 6 cats!!
No, not really. I am kitty sitting for my "friend" Jenni. She needed a place to keep them for a week. Her Aunt and Uncle changed their mind about letting them stay there with them. Jenni is staying there while she is in town. They are getting spayed and neutered on Wednesday and will be leaving us Saturday or Sunday.
But that means that for a week we are a 6 cat household and not a 4 cat household. I hope my cats take the change OK. The kittens are locked in the bathroom, but they still know there are other cats in the house. Serenity got to meet them when Jenni brought them in and she seems kinda OK with the whole thing. Elsie is freaking out and Murdock doesn't know what to think. Greta doesn't know they are here yet I don't think but I think she will be the most upset of the bunch.
This and That
1 week ago
3 comments:
Awww, they are sooo cute! They'll be hard to part with.
AWWW. I was so jealous for like 3 seconds until I started reading the actual blog. I want new kitty's :) hehe
I am so glad they arn't your's. I have a hard time leaving your big ugly cats alone, let alone little cute cats.
Post a Comment