BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 08, 2006

Bloody Jello

Well, Tiffin and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary and I don't whether to think wow those years just flew or wow that was only four years. All in all it has been great though. We went to see Phantom of the Opera down in Kalamazoo as our special treat and it was a great performance. We kinda like the movie better (higher budget) but the musical was still very entertaining and we are very happy to have gone. Then we came back to GR and went to Outback a little while later and I got so pissed at the stupid little hostesses. There was four of them, all high schoolers, talking gossip about some dumb girl and her boyfriend they all know, using "like" every other word.

We were told it would be a 35-45 minute wait even though there were only four or five other parties ahead of us. Servers kept coming up telling the hostesses that they had free tables and the bus boy did to, but did they seat any one? NO. We were not the only ones getting upset either, practically the whole waiting area was pissed. You could see empty tables from the waiting area and all the hostesses did was gab away to each other. She finally sat us after 30 minutes and we walked by empty tables to get to where they were seating us. I almost talked to the manager about it, but i didn't.

On the plus side the food was great and they have a new drink menu that I got a really cool version of a cosmo from. It had orange and mango flavors to it. mmmmm. Also Tiffin's steak was as rare as I have ever seen a steak served in my entire life. It was quite thick and the middle jiggled like bloody jello when he cut into it because it was so rare.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun (other than the wait)! Congrats on your anninversary.

David said...

Mmmmm, bloody Jello.

Anonymous said...

Bloody jello. ew. Two words as that should never be put side by side in the same sentance in any way.
You should have went up and told those little girls that the people waiting are out of highschool now and would prefer to be seated before they were too. :)
4 years? holy crap!! =) glad to hear that you liked the play.

crazy cat lady said...

I stared at them for 90% of the time we waited, she wouldn't hardly look at me by the time we were seated and she apologized for the wait even though it was less than the time she had told us. I hadn't heard her apologize to anyone else. So I kinda feel I did my part.

Anonymous said...

ooo, yeah... Good job! An evil catty stare is pretty bad in itself. If it weren't for the cute, pink Mrs. Clause cheeks to go with the stare I would SO fear you too.

crazy cat lady said...

Bite me curly sue.

Anonymous said...

hehe... Hey, I'm not "the one who bites" that's LaGoat :)

crazy cat lady said...

Sure is a good thing that your kid has the same genes and it looks like she is going to have it to. haha

Anonymous said...

Oh no... She is going to be a rosey cheeked curley sue, ARGHHH!! What have I created?!? As long as she gets the familie(s) attitude, she should still turn out ok. =) hehe, I hope!