BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cookies 2009

Christmas is coming sooooo quickly this year. I'm not even working a 2nd job this year and I can't believe how busy things feel. I loved baking with my new Kitchenaid. I just need spare bowls now to have one soaking while I'm using the other, at least for high volume days like yesterday. I made 9 varieties of cookies yesterday, with another half made and ingredients ready for 3 more plus I want to make some more caramels. So I still need to make more cookies. One of the cookies are the Lemon-Thyme cookies that I had made a couple of years ago. Matt's friend Thom (comic store) still talks about them, but not in very glowing terms, so I was going to make a whole batch. Just for him. lol


List of cookies:

-Espresso Hazelnut Balls
-Pistachio Lime Balls
-Hot Chocolate Pecan Balls
-Coffee Shortbread
-Pistachio Trees
-Gingery Cranberry Pecan Cookies
-Dried Cherries and Almond Cookies
-Carrot Cake Shortbread
-Triple Layer Decadence

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Mmmm...your balls look delicious!

Seriously though, your cookies look amazing!

NiSi said...

those bowls are incredibly easy clean up, buy some copper mesh pot scrubbers (copper being a softer metal than steel, it won't ruin your mixing bowl) and get acquainted with the kitchen faucet sprayer. they clean up in less time than a baking cycle. =)

LOL! so, how did thom like his lemon thyme cookies?