
Historically I have blogged 4 times in December. I'm not thinking that is going to happen this year unless something really interesting happens. Winter is here. I love the start of winter. We started up the wood stove tonight for the first time, and I closed the bedroom window all the way, it's pretty cold out tonight. I have also started planning my bake-a-thon for my Christmas cookies I make. Super excited. :) Might be slightly odd that these things excite me, but they do. Also, Matt got me a Kitchenaid mixer for Christmas this year and I am hoping it makes things go more quickly. I've always wanted a Kitchenaid. Now to rearrange my whole kitchen to find the best place for it. I will also come in really handy for making royal frosting.
This and That
1 week ago
2 comments:
Those mixers are so awesome. I cant believe how much we use ours. Especially since we dont bake that much.
I am so incredibly jealous! That's an awesome gift. Go Matt!
Post a Comment