
I may have gone a little to far at the funeral visitation tonight. Some cousins, Matt and I were all standing around talking about how we should get together more often, but it was sad to get together under these circumstances. People were saying things about making up funerals for non-existent people and making everyone show up. I than said something along the lines of, maybe we could pretend that non-existent person could raise up as a zombie and we could kill them, cut off their head and rebury them and have another funeral. Yup. That is what I said. At a funeral visitation. Standing next to my cousin whose father just died. Luckily they all laughed, but it was shocked laughter.... :/
I think I have been married to Matt way too long.
This and That
1 week ago
1 comments:
bahahaha! This totally made my day!
Post a Comment