BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Traverse City Lovin'


I love "Up North". We just booked another vacation for next weekend, Labor Day weekend, in Traverse City. We are really hoping to be able to move north someday. We may even take one more trip up north before winter hits. We will have to see how the finances hold up. We have always loved the scenery and all the lakes and it is hilly, not mostly flat like it is here. There is also the whole cherry thing. lol Which Matt may hate, but I love. Cherry Republic is a great store and they have wine and cider now too. It is too cool. We are hoping to explore a little more of the area on this trip too. We went to the Old Mission Peninsula last time and I am hoping to go to the Leelanau Peninsula this time.

0 comments: