
So my current class has so much homework, I haven't had much time for alot of other things, particularly this last weekend. I procrastinated my 15 page research paper and all the extras that go with it until Saturday. I currently have 10 pages and the whole thing final draft is due this Wednesday. I may turn it in a little short. I am sooooo freakin sick of homework. Only two classes left.
Thought I'd say, best summer weather on memory. There have only been a few really hot days and I am hoping it doesn't get into the 90's at all this year. That would make my whole summer.
I am super excited about Julie & Julia coming out this weekend, and going to the Dragon Room and watching others eat sushi, since I can't do it. It's a texture thing. Not looking forward to dinner at our place on Sunday, feeling lazy and overwhelmed, but I suppose it's pretty much the only time I see Matt's dad and Beth, Matt's dad's new wife. I have absolutely zero idea what to fix.
I had an interesting conversation with some people about a thing that I am not going to go into, so as not to jinx what might be a great thing. More details after September 14. That's all you get. :)
This and That
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment