Things at work are slooowwww. I am almost completely caught up on everything I could possibly do. To the point that I have a L.O.W (lack of work) day tomorrow. Which sucks, but I would hate to be there and not have anything to do. I'll go back Friday and do all of Thursday's and Friday's work and than probably sort customer files for the rest of my time. Fun. Not.
On the lighter (hopefully) side of things, Matt and I have decided to become consultants for a company called Simply Fun. They sell games, kids games, party games, logic games and all other sorts of games. It's kinda like selling Tupperware or Pamper Chef. Hosts throw a party, we tell the people about the games and we all play the games and than people order them through us. It's great to be able to play the games before buying them. I know we have played games for the first time and wished we hadn't bought them, because they suck. Check out our personal website. http://aprylmatthewcherry.simplyfun.com And book a party if you want. No pressure....
This and That
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment