
We have decided to go to Maine for vacation in May. I am sooooo excited. I found a great cottage right on the ocean. See here. The only bad part is the 18 hour drive. But still exciting. Is it May yet?
This will be our big vacation for the year. I was hoping to do a group vacation with friends and/or family, but I think this is not the year to do it. People are low on funds and other such things. We are still quite slow at work, so I understand how people feel. Hopefully this Simply Fun thing will pan out and help bridge the gap of missing income I will have until things pick back up. I changed our webpage to http://mattandaprylcherry.simplyfun.com for a better fit.
This and That
1 week ago
1 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful time!! It sounds like so much fun I wish we could join you, but just not this year.
Post a Comment