BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Weather the Weather


Weather is turning again today. I am so sick of 80+ degrees out with tons of humidity. Ugh! Tomorrow is only supposed to have a high in the 50's. I can't hardly wait. This is October. It should start acting like it. I have started fall baking and everything. Matt and I bought a half a bushel of apples this last weekend and I intend to use every one in different things. I have already made Apple Harvest Cake. Which did make me nervous. In the oven for a whole hour! Tasty though. Kinda like a bread more than a cake. Tonight I am going to make a Bavarian Apple Torte which is pictured. I hope it tastes good too.

You all will probably hate me but...I think I am going to see Celtic Women when they come to VanAndel. I like them. They have great harmonies and cool looking sets, at least from the TV broadcast on public television that was taped at a castle in Europe somewhere. They have some songs up on myspace if you want to hear them. It's OK if you want to make fun of me for liking them. We all have our secret bands that we like.

6 comments:

David said...

If you like the Celtic music you should listen to NPRs Thistle and Shamrock. I think its on at 800 Saturday nights.

Jaime said...

Who cares what anyone else thinks? If you like them, go see and enjoy them. More power to you.

And Dave...why use any punctuation? Maybe you should stop using vowels too. It can all be implied.

Anonymous said...

Why would someone make fun of you? I think they're great also, when ever we channel surf and they are on, we have to stop and listen to them. Their sound is so beautiful! Even Kyndra can't look away when they are on. =)

crazy cat lady said...

Cause that is what we do. Make fun of people....

Anyway I bought tickets this morning and was super surprised to find tickets newly available in row E. Five rows from the front! I can't wait. I have never had great seats before!

David said...

Oh, you didnt say anything about paying money to see them. If thats the case, you should be made fun of.

Ted Torreson said...

I love me some celtic woman. I was sick two years ago. I didn't have cable and most of the free channels didn't come in. PBS was rocking though. I watched Celtic woman like 5 times in 2 days. It was glorious!