Recently I have felt like getting rid of all the clutter in my life. It has really been bothering me having all this useless stuff just cluttering up everything. I don't know if it is the fact that we may or may not be moving at some point in the next 6 months to 5 years. And that move may be far, far away. (Colorado would be nice but so would Maine, Washington, Oregon, or Hawaii) Or I am just sick of picking it up and cleaning in general. But I put 30 things up on ebay this last week and Matt put up 2 and we put up one for our friend Ken, for a total of 33 items. I also have a whole trash bag full of clothes to donate that I will never wear again for one reason or other. I think if I had a big dumpster I may just throw everything away, but that feels so wasteful. 
In other news we just signed away our land and trees today for the road "improvements". We decided just to have all 6 pine trees taken out and we will replant when the construction is done. I am pretty sure I will cry when they cut down those trees. I love having them there and I have alot of childhood memories tied in with them. Change can be hard sometimes. Makes me sad just thinking about it.
This and That
1 week ago
1 comments:
So it's a good time to go shopping , I mean rummage through your house for some might be nice stuff's for me??
I'm all about the free stuff's that no one else wants. =)
Post a Comment