BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rambling




I do feel bad that I don't post more often, but again, I just don't think my life is that interesting. Most days I just want to move away. I am craving a change of life. New places, new people, new everything. (Except Matt and the cats, of course) Oh well. It will be years until we move I am pretty sure. Unless we have a change in cash flow, like winning the lottery. Hitting it big. Millions and millions of dollars. I can dream. Sigh. I keep telling Matt that he needs to finish his book so he can become famous and make lots of money. He's got the marketable talet. Though I am kinda, maybe, sorta thinking of trying out for American Idol. I don't know. I guess it can't hurt to try. Unless I really bomb it and end up on a horrible loop with all the bad singers. Like the ones in the promos. Eeek. Biggest fear right there. And signing my life away of course. The contracts just try out for those things are amazing. Anyways, off to bed for me. I try not to be up too late but looking at the 2:33am on the computer makes me realize I failed again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been feeling the same way lately. I thought maybe it was my vagabond roots tearing at my soul but it might just be the restless aries in us.
Michigan is boring. The people are all the same and there is nothing really new to discover here so I'm thinking that might be playing a big part in it as well.

Unknown said...

how is the band thing going? I haven't heard anything new in a while. I know what you mean about change though. We keep talking about the leaving state and heading to CO but who knows if that will ever happen.

crazy cat lady said...

The band thing is actually going quite well, I think. We all get along and are having fun. We have 15 songs learned so far, but are having issues with are 2nd guitarist/keyboardist showing up to practice regularly.

CO is an option for us too, but I think it will more depend on where Matt gets moved to when he hopefully gets promoted.

Jaime said...

You all should totally do it! I know it's not as easy with children and all...but moving away from the place we grew up was so freeing. I feel like I could do just about anything after moving across country.

So CO it is...yes?