BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Festival Days

Today is a Festival day. I really want to go but Matt really doesn't want to go. So I have a call in to my mom to see if she can go with me. Otherwise Matt may just have to deal with it and go with me later tonight or for lunch tomorrow. I love all the food booths with all the different options. And the people watching. It does get pretty hot though. And today is really humid.

Last year around this time we had our big summer party. 6/24 I believe. This year we are pushing it back a little. I am thinking maybe July 14. The trip to Vegas cost money and we need more money to throw a party that big. Though ever year about half as many people show up as say they will. Hopefully with Matt not working at Target anymore that won't be as big of a deal. Target people were really bad at the whole 'Oh we will so be there' and than not showing up.

2 comments:

Ted Torreson said...

If you go down, get a Souvlaki!

crazy cat lady said...

I did go and had fun. We left just before the big rain storm. We actually had to pull off to the side of the highway it was so bad. Couldn't see the road directly in front of the truck. Literally.

Didn't get a Souvlaki. Sorry. But my mom and I split spagetti and meatballs (pretty good) and a shrimp quesadilla (really good). Then we each got mint choc. chip. ice cream. Then before we left we each got a citrus cooler (pretty good) and I got a walking garden (quite good).