
So I was at practice last night and this came up again as a band name. "Apryl Cherry" Both the bassist and the drummer want to use it but I am more than a little nervous about it. I feel it is a little egotistical. I mean using my name as a band name is a little weird to me. What is you guys opinion?
Oh, and Happy Birthday Nisi!
This and That
1 week ago
2 comments:
I wouldn't want to use my real name either...what if it was "April Cherry", then you could say it's referring to the month of April.
thanks! Happy birthday to you too, yesterday =)
I really like the sound and idea of April Cherry. It is really catchy and makes perfect sense but the connection to you as the same given name is kind of, yeah, as you said. Creepy.
Post a Comment