BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cross your fingers




I added my cover band to myspace. We will get a better website if/when things get rolling along and things actually start to happen. Feel free to make fun of me. :)

6 comments:

David said...

Sweet Cherry is not a good band name. Sweat Cherry is a good band name. Thats a lie. Theyre both bad names. I will not be friends with you until you have a better name.

katohater said...

"looking for guitarists"

they are in such short supply.

other name possibilities:
cherry potter
black cherry lipstick
swollen cherry
hopes and dreams (cherry)
bollywood cherry
missionary position

(p.s. i'm not sure which ones are grandparent-approved.)

Anonymous said...

yeah, the Cordial Marasca's would be more "generic" or catchy than that

crazy cat lady said...

I agree that they all suck as band names even kato's suggestions. I am not creative. I have never claimed to be. It's hard to think of a good band name that is catchy and original and such. The bassist isn't much help, he could care less what the name is.

Taking more suggestions. (Good ones only please)

Anonymous said...

uhhh... if it is up to you and it must be cherry related because cherry is just so cherry in your world...

Rock Cherry
Wild Cherry
Lost Cherry (also a delicious cocktail)

Otherwise, we don't know your other band mates or their personality so it is hard to think of apryl friendly, won't go to hell for this name friendly, band names for you. :)

David said...

HOw about: Go to Hell Cherry!