Well, they dropped me from the band. I'm just not the right fit. Not writing all the lyrics quick enough on my own and not hard enough rock. Whatever. I'll live. Onward and Upward. They changed the line-up all around too. They really don't know what they want. I am pretty sure I'll just join another band. But this is pretty discouraging. Losers.
This and That
1 week ago
8 comments:
I hear theyre all a bunch of cock suckers anyway. Especially the drummer! Start your own band.
you would know Dave.
sorry to hear it. You'll find one that's a good fit for you. You can definitely sing.
o'well... your voice is too nice to be in that sort of a band anyway. no one takes a garage bands sound serious enough and you deserv better than all that mess.
You like me, you really like me!
I had never intended on being with this band forever, I really wanted some experiance though. It makes finding a new band so much easier. Some indication of what was going on would have been nice though, they kinda blind-sided me.
but they're keeping neil? and he's going to be drumming? well, that'll be different for him.
now, you start a band, get better than them, and rub it in their face. this could be the next "megadeth/metallica feud" we've all been waiting for.
name your band "cleanish sins."
Wow! That so totally kinda similar to what I was thinking. I am definatly one of those people with the 'I'll show you!' personality traits.
Now I have to upstage them at there own game.
I do know Bri. Oh boy do I know.
Screw 'em...come sing some karaoke in Vegas and be discovered!
Post a Comment