BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Just Heard What?




Overheard at work today:

"Hey, you know that guy we let go because he was drunk? Apparently he told the supervisor he had to start drinking more because he is trying to quit smoking weed."

My eavesdropping skills increase +1. Nisi don't let this get around. I really wasn't suppose to hear.

4 comments:

David said...

The internet is the best place for things you want to keep under wraps.

Anonymous said...

which guy? there's been 4 guys fired for public intoxication in the last, uh, year. I do believe they all also smoked the pot too. At least, they sure did act like it somedays.

Anonymous said...

and the people i tell already know all the hot gossip before i do.... =( being part time and having the funky hours like i do, i am so far out of the circle now. i miss kim!

katohater said...

lessons for today: stay off the pot and drink on the job.