BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rock Bands Rock

Well, it's offical. They invited me to join the band. I am so excited! A little good news in a sea of bad. I hope everything goes well. I didn't even have to do my second audition today because of the funeral. (Grandma Ladegast died 1/16/07) The other band mate just went by my crappy recording and Ricks word that I am super cool.:)

8 comments:

katohater said...

awesome! you're going to knock them dead.

crazy cat lady said...

Thanks!

Though a live audience may be more fun.

paradroid said...

good work.

David said...

Theres not much thats more fun in this world then standing on stage infront of a crowd of screaming fans.

Youd better get some video taps of some shows when you play out.

Dont forget to bring your bitch to the stage.

Congradulations.

Jaime said...

Yeah!! Congrats! Will you still karoke for us when we're in town?

crazy cat lady said...

Of course I'll still karaoke. I could never forget my roots. And I'd miss Bob and that one guy that sings stroken', oh and the white rapper that sings his own verses to white rapper songs (Vanilla Ice), and Ann Marie.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You're going to do awesome!

Ted Torreson said...

goodjob