Wow. 2007 already. Time flies. I have never been big on New Year's Resolutions and I think I will keep it that way. It's always so dissapointing when you look back, especially since I never seem to accomplish anything. Anyway it doesn't look to be a very positive start to the year with all the things going on with Matt's family. 2007 may be a year that we want to forget.
Anyway, at least we are looking to go to Las Vegas in May. That should be sweet. I'm thinking we will stay at the Luxor. Matt loves the Egyptian theme and the rooms in the Tower are suppose to be really nice. I bought a book on Las Vegas and am really doing my research this time, we can't spend all our time playing blackjack. We go really broke.
This and That
1 week ago
1 comments:
Dont forget to plan a day with your AZ friends.
Post a Comment