BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 08, 2006

That's life

Well, I really haven't had much of importance going on in my life so I haven't felt the need to post, though I feel bad about that. With people moving away and all the other issues in our life right now it would be nice to have some good news to share, but I don't. That's life though.

I ment to take some pictures of some really cool cupcakes that I made the other day but I forgot. I think I may post pictures of all the cupcakes and such that I make so that all you losers that keep moving away can wish you were here. Speaking of which, I can bring something to the going away party if there is a need/desire. I take suggestions, if something specific is wanted.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am making a cake and we are having tacos but if you want to bring some cupcakes or something else yummy I think everyone will be very pleased. You're a better baker than me anyway :)

Jaime said...

There is always a desire! And you guys are so awesome...are you trying to make me cry?

Very cool pictures btw.

Anonymous said...

those sure were yummy and very creative. even if it did come from a recipe. you painted the wings very cutely and that takes some artistic talent. =)

crazy cat lady said...

No, I just follow directions well. There was a picture of the butterfly cupcakes complete with decorated wings and I just copied.

I'm thinking of cheesecake. Maybe pina colada and/or turtle. Just a thought.