BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

June Nights


June has turned out pretty good so far. I love going to yoga three or four times a week. :) School is going well. I like my online class. It's really easy. I've gotten to hang out with friends here and there, more than normal. I made a fun cake last weekend. I'm getting the hang of the cupcake cakes and I really think our friends and their son like it too. I've got two cakes already scheduled for July as well. Matt and I will be going to see Hairspray the the Civic Theater this Friday. I'm excited! I love musicals. Matt, not so much. LOL

We are also heading up to Traverse City this upcoming weekend for Cherry City Comic Book Convention. It's a small convention, which will only take us a few hours to get through. I finally talked some friends of mine to come up to Traverse City with us. Sweet! I can't wait to show them all our favorite spots. I wish we were going up for more than one night, but we only scheduled one night to save a little money. We are going up to the UP with Matt's family in July and we need to save up a little for that trip too. Still more excitement!! I can not wait to go the the UP, I have always wanted to get up there and explore. :)

0 comments: