
I feel like I should have more to blog about, but I don't. I was thinking about updating my blogger background and was playing around with designs and lost all my blogs I visit again. Damn it! I hate that. One of these days I should really save all the urls to a folder or something.
I missed two months on this blog. I really wanted to blog at least once a month. Whoops. Maybe if my life wasn't so boring and monotonous.
October
-Went to the Michigan Renaissance Festival with Ken and Carrie. Bought a cleavage dragon. :)
-School on Thursdays.
-Crash's on Wednesdays.
That was my month, according to the calender.
November
-Crash's on Wednesdays.
-School on Thursdays.
-Scott and Sarah's Halloween Party. Had a lot of fun. Dressed up as a cat. Bought some super cool thigh-high 5" heeled boots that went great with my outfit, but my knees did not care for going up and down the stairs all night. Or chasing the ping pong ball during beer pong so the dog wouldn't eat it. I sure do love those boots.
-Toast the Season in Traverse City. Matt and I love going to this. 16 wineries in 2 days, plus we stopped at 3 extra to try and pick up some wines we really like, but they were all sold out of them. In total we picked up 13 bottles of wine to restock our wine fridge. Lots of cherry wine too. Being in Traverse City means we got to eat sushi at Red Ginger, my favorite sushi restaurant to date.
-Thanksgiving at my parents.
-Black Friday - Bought a bunch of DVDs at Target and 3 seasons of Big Bang Theory. I also stopped at the mall, but didn't stay long. Too busy at JCP. I figure it will all be on sale again later anyway.
This and That
1 week ago
4 comments:
or you could look at it as, you are just too darn busy in your super cool life to waste time on blogger. :P
what is a cleavage dragon?
I had posted a link to the cleavage dragon website.... :)
lol. that's flippin' cute as heck.
Those boots are amazing!!
Post a Comment