BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Busy: Full of Distracting Detail


Sometimes I overbook myself. I like being busy. This summer semester I have class on Monday and Wednesday. This upcoming weekend I have my first commissioned cake. An engagement cake for some friends of my sister-in-law Mary's mother who were at Mia's birthday party. I need to deliver it Friday. Then today, I got a call from my aunt. She wants a birthday cake for her granddaughter. Pick up Friday. I said yes. I have also told friends I would hang out Friday night. I think I will be tired. We may also be going out of town this weekend, still deciding.

I miss Murdock. He was such a part of my everyday activities. He would be waiting for me in the morning when I got up and would follow me around until I left for work. He would come running when I would come home. He would cuddle with me when if I took a nap or sit with me to watch TV and eat dinner. And sit with me at night watching TV or doing homework. He liked to sit on my feet. He would run and jump in boxes and just hang out in the box. And so many other little things. He was just so present in our life. I keep looking for him to come running around the corner and meow at me. :( The other cats have been more active and loving since he's gone. Fills the void a little. Not quite the same. But things are getting easier.

0 comments: