BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 12, 2010

April Plans


The month of April is here, already. This year is almost a quarter over. School is going pretty good. The class I'm in is a breeze for me, so much that I wish I'd taken two classes instead of one. I looked at my classes the other day and after this class, I'll only have 6 of the 20 I need for an Associates in Business. That makes me sad. :(

I had alot of fun making my niece's 1st birthday cake. I made my own marshmallow fondant for the first time and it turned out pretty good. People have been asking if I could make cakes for them, and I decided to pick a name, make some business cards and get a business email. So.. Taste of Fantasy Cakes is now it. Matt helped picked the name. lol

Scott, Sarah, Matt and I are all going to Chicago for C2E2 this weekend. We are all super excited. Neil Gaiman is Sarah's favorite author and he is doing a special reading we are all going to. One of my favorite vampire romance authors Sherrilyn Kenyon is going to be there. Matt's favorite comic book illustrator Alex Ross is going to be there and I sure Scott will have something he thinks is really neat too. Oh, and Carrie Fisher will be there too. :) And all sorts of other really neat people and things. We will spend way too much money, I predict.

Matt and I are going to The All Michigan "Not So Taxing" Wine Event at the BOB Thursday and then getting my free lobster dinner at Gilly's. I cannot wait. I love food and wine.

3 comments:

nisi said...

I am SOOO excited for you!!!!

katohater said...

You have to go as Slave Leia. It's a moral imperative.

Good news about the business idea. I like the name. You don't even need an associate degree to make that happen, but learning about how businesses function is not a bad idea either. Stick with it, even though it seems a long way off. Sometimes you have to take baby steps to get where you want to go.

tasteoffantasy.com and tasteoffantasycakes.com are both available. Someday, you could have your own business website!

Stemshul said...

It would be cool if you could get the website tasteofffantasy.cake.