Time is just flying. I really don't know where all the time is going, since I don't really feel like I have accomplished to much. Thanksgiving is a week away and we are not really looking forward to it this year. Matt's dad hasn't found a way to balance his new family with his old family and we are feeling abit abandoned. Sadly we have Thanksgiving at his house this year, at least that is how it worked out since it was actually his year last year but he wanted to meet all his new family since he had just gotten engaged, which was understandable. It's really confusing. :( He practically told us not to bother with Christmas. Whatever.
Anyways, we got the new ATT Uverse a couple a weeks ago and are having fun with the DVR. We are recording way to many shows and with us as busy as we have been, haven't watched as many as we hoped. I saw 99 shows we had to watch a couple of days ago...mostly Matt's cartoons. We also have lots more channels, all for just slightly more than we were paying for Comcast. I really was trying to reduce our bills when I went looking for new cable/Internet, but this just looked so cool and has really worked out great. Other than the installation and the stupid customer service people from India, but that's all in the past now.
We went up to Traverse City again last weekend for the Toast the Season wine tour on the Leelanau Peninsula. There are about 20 wineries on that particular peninsula and 17 were participating and we could get wine and food at 16 of those 17 wineries. It was a lot of fun and we bought some great wines. Our main problems came at the hotel and the barking dogs in the 2 rooms next to us. We eventually complained and the people and their dogs got kicked out. Ironically the first winery we went to after that night had the people directly in line in front of us complaining about getting kicked out of their hotel since their dog was barking. How many people could get kicked out of their hotel for barking dogs in one night?? Same people?? More than likely. I kinda wish that I had waited and talked Matt into going up next weekend to Old Mission Peninsula's Macaroni and Cheese Bake Off. Maybe next year.
Have you all been to http://icanhascheezburger.com/ and http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/? Funny Stuff.
This and That
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment