BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The High Points...Kinda


I can't believe September is almost over...Time sure flies. I think bullet points is the way to go today...

- Cake class with Brie is a ton of fun.
- Intro to Business class isn't bad. Teacher is nice, mandatory group mates are cool, slightly worried I'm not taking class seriously enough...
- Cat's are cute.
- Won a free book from goodreads.
- Garage Sale was a bust. :(
- Scott and Sarah's Halloween party is coming soon. Yeah!!
- Josh Lieske is getting married Saturday.
- Karaoke is a blast. Need duet partner...hmmm
- Bought a guitar.
- Cool weather has arrived in all it's awesome coolness.
- Ball fields will be torn down and replaced with a Family Fare and strip mall. Super Pissed.
- My Grandparents are getting sickly.
- No October Dykehouse Family Christmas.
- Car is making weird noises.
- Still want to move.
- Artprize looks neat and I want to check it out.
- Dragon Room sounds tasty.
- Want to buy a bushel of apples and bake constantly.
- Saw Kelly Clarkson concert.
- Michigan Renaissance Festival was cool.

0 comments: