BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Surprising Results


I finally got my grade for the worst class I have ever taken and was pleasantly surprised that I got a decent grade. I had resigned myself to the fact that my teacher was an idiot and there was nothing I could do about it. Maybe she graded on a curve??

Also I made the best turkey on Monday. I thawed a whole bone-in, skin-on turkey breast and coated it with a little olive oil, alot of garlic, s & p, and some cumin and onion powder that I had made a paste out of and cooked it all day while I was at work in the slow cooker. It smelled so good when I got home from work. Then I shredded some of the meat, kinda like pulled pork texture, and made taco meat with it. Now there's a taco I can get into. mmmmm

We are currently planning on having our annual summer party on August 15. I hope that works for people, cause it works for us. :)

Still waiting for a new camera. Matt doesn't like my choices. :( 2 weeks till we leave for Maine.

0 comments: