BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

An Apple A Day


I hate going to the dentist. I had an appointment today to get some cavities filled that they found a few months ago. But I had to wait for the new year to qualify for more dental coverage through my insurance. It was a horrible visit. The dental hygienist was new and didn't know what she was doing. The first set of shots in one spot didn't work as I found out when he started drilling. So I had to get more shots. Then they found more cavities when they started, so I had to get more cavities filled than I planned.
I hate going to the dentist. 8 hours later and it still hurts. And I'm hungry and I'm scared to eat, cause it still hurts.

Plus I'm getting my wisdom teeth out next month. Fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess Dave and I aren't the only ones over 25 having to get our wisdom teeth out.

I hope you feel better soon!

David said...

Youll love all the room in your mouth when theyre gone. The possibilities are endless. (I dont know what that means either.)