BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Cookies 2008

Cookie Baking 2008 is done. Early, I might add. I did 9 different cookie batches this year. 2 recipes of which I had made previously and the others were all new. I did burn my fingers during the 6th batch. Stupid me wasn't paying attention and grabbed the pan I had JUST taken out of the oven because it was in my way. Still hurts, but is going away. If that hadn't happened I would have done at least one more batch, but it is annoying to have your fingers hurting, so I lost my concentration. Now I just need to box them up for giving to their respective recipients.

The list and pictures for anyone who cares.

Iced Lemon Cookies
Fudge-Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
Turtle Shortbread Cookies and Regular Shortbread Cookies
Chai-Spiced Cookies
Peanut Brittle Cookies
Big Soft Ginger Cookies
Candied Ginger Cookies
Apricot-Sage Cookies
Monster Cookies


0 comments: