BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A little too quiet

Things are a little too quiet on the blogs these days. Does everyone have as boring of a life as I do? Or is everyone just soooo busy they don't have time to update the world with all the super excting things that happen to them daily?

My eldest brother Matt has gotten himself engaged to his super great girlfriend, Mary. They got engaged in Las Vegas a day after he made her cry when she asked if they were ever going to get married and he said NO, don't plan on it. He didn't want his plans ruined, but it was a bit jerky of him. I am excited for him. Hopefully this will be a great new start for him. With the economy the way that it is and her family mostly in Peru, they will be having a very small wedding, I believe. It still should be good. Nothing wrong with a small wedding. I'm going to talk to him and see if I can get them to have a big party reception, maybe at my parents? I'll be talking to him on Saturday at the latest, at the annual Dykehouse Christmas Party. At least the party is after Halloween this year, though not by much. I think almost all my cousins will be there this year. Should be a big, ever growing, group.

0 comments: