BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Few Highlights

A few pictures from our party last Saturday.

Ted and JD always do something odd.

Tom doesn't want me to steal his soul. (take his picture)

Yes, JD is sleeping.

Ted singing on Rockband and Dave on Guitar. Isn't Dave looking good?

What was so funny?


It was a really fun party and we had alot of people actually show up this year. I'd say 20+ people. The meatballs were the big hit this year. I'll have to make even more next year. And not let Sarah knock over the slowcooker! Good thing all the meatballs were gone and just the messy sauce left to spread all over the carpet. It's mostly cleaned out, but I still want new floors so maybe I'll leave the rest. :)

Sidenote: I booked our tickets for Tucson. AZ here we come!

0 comments: