BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Whole Bunch of..


Not much. Life is still not very exciting around the Cherry household. Matt's got lots of neat stuff goings on, but he is not very good at posting about it. Next week we have a really cool thing arriving that some of you may have heard rumor about, but we will wait and post pictures when it arrives.

We are both super excited about our upcoming trip to NC. I really need some time away from work. I haven't have a vacation in a really long time. At least 8 months. Which is forever. The 14 hour drive should be interesting. My control issues mean that I will try and drive the whole way, but we will have to wait and see how things go. Cramming all 4 of us, and all our junk for a week, in my Honda should be interesting too. There is a washer and dryer at the house, so packing light is an option. Doubtful, but still an option.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is your trip?