BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Baking 2007

My cookie baking is done for Christmas. Yeah! I picked 9 recipes and made 8 of them. I have time to make the last one but my feet hurt and I am losing my ambition to do more. All I need to do now is plate them up. Of the 8 recipes I had only made one of them previously. I really enjoy trying new recipes. Not a big fan of the same thing all the time. Variety is the spice of life, they say. Don't know who they are....

Here's pictures for all of you who care...


5 comments:

David said...

Oh I hope youre planning on saving some (or all) of those for me.

The Holwerda Family said...

holy shit!

I'd go into a diabetic coma from just breathing in those sugary fumes!

nice spread, what are their names/kinds?

crazy cat lady said...

Chocolate Mint Thumbprints
White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread
Cranberry Orange Pinwheels
Lemon Thyme Cookies
Cran-Crazy Cookies
Ginger Drop Cookies
Monster Cookies
Double Almond and Raspberry Blossom

crazy cat lady said...

Dave - I do take requests if you want me to make some...

Anonymous said...

the monster cookie would be the one with the mm's in them? those look so yummy.

sinner