BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Winter is Here!

Winter is here for now. Yeah! Excecpt for the horrible driving conditions I rather like winter.


So I decided to make winter cupcakes. These are Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Mint Creamy Frosting with White Chocolate shavings on top. I meant to pick up some red star mints to crush on top, but I forgot.



Also today we brought the cats to the vet for there check-up and shots and Serenity got to go a day early to see if her bladder infections were back. She doesn't have one which means her peeing on the couchs standing up had become a behavoral problem. I order to retrain her she is going to need to be secluded for the next 6-8 weeks all by herself. Poor kitty.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

You're gonna keep her in that box for 6-8 weeks!?!?

crazy cat lady said...

No. Though she does love that lid.

I haven't actually locked her away yet, I feel bad.

Anonymous said...

you know... That top picture is really quite excellent and for not being "artsy" you have a good eye for those types of things...

and don't respond with an arguement stating other wise, just accept the damn compliment, cattrapperlady. I don't hand them out too freely... =)

Ted Torreson said...

She is so stupid. If only she would sit down when she peed all over the furniture, everything would be fine