
I would love the ability to just up and move away right now, like Kato did and Ugly Kid will be. But only if i could buy a bed and breakfast (like the one pictured). Tiffin agrees with me about moving away. We don't have much keeping us here anymore other than a very large mortgage and Tiffin's friends (at least the ones not moving away). He has alot more reasons to stay than me. There is a good chance that when my dad sells the company Tiffin and I will have enough money to move North. The bed and breakfast that is for sale right now that I want probably won't be around when we are ready to buy though but I like to keep my eye on the market in Michigan anyway.
Maybe if I found more free stuff in the trash I could stick around longer.
This and That
1 week ago
5 comments:
Youre not allowed to leave. Not until we do anyway.
I feel as though Im being made fun of.
has the exodus begun?
Yeah... You started it. (After Ikyam started it.) Way to go.
yessssss! i actually started something! after someone else started it first!
"He's never gonna sell the company" so unless she can use her special brain powers to convince her dad to sell that darn company, no one has to worry about their departure from the GR area anytime soon! =)
Post a Comment