BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 09, 2006

What's up Pussy Cat?



So, poor Serenity has a bladder infection. Poor kitty! When I brought her back from the vet Murdock was being such a little basterd to her that I locked him the the bathroom for a little while to calm down. Tiffin laughed at me and told I had just put the cat in a time out. I hadn't even thought about it like that. Oh well.

Anyway, the Mario Kart Tournament was fun, Festival had great food and Papa Vino's birthday celebration for my brother's birthday was a good time as well.

Next up Tiffin and my's annual party. I keep finding these things I want to have for the party. To bad things cost money to have. I am still super excited. We are having the beer brats again and I will probably go wild at Sam's Club when it comes time to buy stuff, especially now that they have a liquor section.

8 comments:

David said...

When is it?

katohater said...

mmm, beer brat.

crazy cat lady said...

6/24 6ish

Anonymous said...

whoa, a new post. Cool :)
Poor little kitty. Didn't she have this before? awww...
We have an all night babysitter for the party, can't wait... wooohoo!

...yes, I rode the short bus to school. I always was easily amused =)

David said...

Baby sitter? Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

no no, not a baby sitter. A babysitter. I wouldn't pay for someone to actually sit on her. Although, she might actually like that better, heh. Yeap, that's my girl. =)

katohater said...

you're not supposed to use babysitters. you have to stay with your children at all times.

David said...

Thats what Im talkin about Kato. The only person capable of raising a child is its mother. Fathers arent even allowed to hold them for the first 6 months.